The Rainbow Chai Tent

For stories and photos of events and venues that The Chai Tent has gone to, is currently at, or is planing to go to in the future

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Rainbow Chai Tent's Background Story commences.....


I will have to find and scan in some of our older photos from the early days
To see Michael Webb's story of Chai Tent's origins,click this link
http://www.rainbowchaitent.com/history/michael-webb.jpg
Can't seem to copy it from website to here just yet and I've just erased my version just typed for Profile , only to find (Limit1200 Characters only)so I saved the excess but forgot to paste into this blog post before copying Mics early Chai Tent History, which only shows a link, better than nothing I guess for tonight ! Will try and remedy in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment